Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. ~I Timothy 4:12~

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I know I fail....

I know I fail....
Places that upheld my confidence have been stormed.
      You alone are my fortress...
I need you to sustain me
     to give me life, to provide
I can't do it! 
     I am nothing!
To live for your glory is my desire
     But every day I am stained.
You clean me repeatedly. 
     Your Grace is amazing.
I find joy in knowing you more,
    in seeing you and your works.
How marvelous you are!
When thinking about what you've done in my life,
     I can't help but be amazed!
Every day I wish to bring you glory,
     to see more of you.
Your love is fulfilling,
    like nothing else.
No food, no drink,
     no warmth, no comfort,
     no excitement, no accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment