Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. ~I Timothy 4:12~

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Poem, Yet Untitled....

You are the best of the best,
     greater than I can even comprehend.

Your plan is perfect
     flawless in its details.
What we see as bad
     you know is for good.

You're the guide of my life
     navigating the winding rivers.
Keeping me from following the
   dangerous paths with deep ruts.

You show me the best way
You don't promise an easy way,
   but you will always be my faithful leader
And promise that at the end of the journey
   the reward will be great.

All I have to do is trust you,
     have faith, follow.
There is no worrying with you,
     you are a sure bet.

You ask for everything,
     but the return is great!

Lord, You are the most attractive option!
     Nothing else compares!

No comments:

Post a Comment